Houston Granite and Flooring specialize in Bathroom Remodeling projects in Houston, TX, and the surrounding area. Whether you are looking for a luxurious, spa-like retreat or remodeling on a budget, our team of professional remodeling experts is here to help each step of the way. For a FREE Estimate call 281-580-1680
- We are licensed, insured, and bonded contractors, maintaining professional standards and guaranteeing your FULL satisfaction.
- Free at-home estimate with no obligation for payment.
- Depending on the project size we complete your bathroom in 1 week and up to 3 weeks.
- Complete bathroom remodeling using tile, travertine, or marble.
- Choose among our many options: custom or pre-fabricated vanity, frameless glass shower doors, granite or quartz countertops, recess lighting, and LED lights.
Bathroom remodeling is the second-most common home renovation project, only the kitchen getting slightly more attention, and remodeling both bathroom and kitchen at the same time is also extremely common.
Why Remodel Your Bathroom?
One reason why bathroom remodeling is so common is that the bathroom is always in daily use and is the fastest-deteriorating room in the house. Another reason is that an upgraded, or even luxurious spa-style, the bathroom is a place people like to relax after a hard day’s work. The final main reason to remodel is that a quality bathroom will increase the value of your home substantially, even as a run-down bathroom may make a home difficult to sell.
Why Use Houston Granite and Flooring?
We at HGF have the diverse skills necessary to tackle every aspect of your next bathroom remodeling project from beginning to end. We have decades of experience, access to a wide selection of materials and amenities, and the tools to get the job done right in as little time as possible. We are fully capable of both creating a luxury-level bathroom and of minimizing costs to adhere to a limited budget. We can assist you with design and layout, fully renovate and/or extend an existing bathroom, build a new add-on bathroom, and arrange for all necessary permits and inspections.
Which Bathroom Remodel Tasks Do We Perform?
Our well-trained staff can cover the full spectrum of specific bathroom remodeling tasks, including but not limited to the following:
- Install new tile, wood, or vinyl flooring, after removing the old floor and subfloor if necessary. We can also tile your walls, around the sink, and in the shower. We can use mosaic/glass tiles everywhere or for accents only to stay within budget.
- Install a new tub, including a jacuzzi and deep-soaking tubs; and put in a new shower stall, maybe with a sit-down ledge and tile insets for in-shower storage of soap and shampoo. You may also want curved shower curtain rods to give you more elbow room in the shower or frameless glass shower doors.
- Customize your new/renovated vanity. We can beat the more limited selection you find in stores, and you won’t have those long waits for product delivery. Choose from natural stone, marble, quartz, granite, and more for your countertop and backsplash. Ask about wood cabinetry, mirrors and framing, under-mount sinks, and decorative trim work. We can custom-cut vanities to any shape and size to fit in tight/unusual spaces.
- Remove your old, possibly leaky, commode and replace it with a newer, more upscale model. We know how to minimize the chances of leaks and back-ups so your subflooring will not be damaged by pooling water.
- Run or re-route any electrical cables as needed to connect with new lights/outlets or in-floor heating controls. We can help you select energy-efficient LED lighting and strategically position it over mirrors, just outside the shower room, in recessed areas directly over your shower, and elsewhere.
- Replace and/or upgrade old faucets, shower heads sinks, and drains. We can even put in high-efficiency faucets and shower heads that reduce the water flow rate to save you as much as 30% on your water bill. In general, we can handle all of your plumbing needs, including moving water lines to a new sink location.
- Improve ventilation in your bathroom by installing high-efficiency fans in optimal locations and keep your bathroom temperature-controlled by adding extra insulation and more energy-efficient windows and doors.
- Add convenience and style by putting in storage fixtures like near-shower towel bars, heated towel racks, sturdy tissue roll holders, vanity area shelving, and more. These little details make a big difference in the functionality of your bathroom, and buying quality means not having to replace them for a long time.
Remodeling your bathroom is not a simple job. A full remodel involves a great many skills across a number of different trades, and most people find it best to “outsource” at least some of their bathroom repair work to professional contractors. At HGF, we have the depth of knowledge necessary to be your “one-stop shop” for all of your bathroom remodeling needs.