Houston Granite and Flooring is your source for kitchen remodeling in Houston, TX, and surrounding cities area. We are a dynamic remodeling company that helps Houston, Cypress, The Woodlands, and Conroe residents realize their dream kitchens at an affordable price. Whether your dream is traditional or modern, our team of craftsmen is here to meet and exceed your highest expectations.
As the heart and soul of your home, we place special importance on all of our kitchen remodels. We know that this is where your family and friends are sure to create a lifetime of memories. Whether your kitchen needs a minor update or a major transformation, HGF has you covered every step of the way.
Utilizing only the best suppliers and some of the most skilled craftsmen in the city, we work with you each step of the way to help make your dream a reality. We are committed to making the kitchen remodeling process easy, fun, and engaging.
We appreciate the opportunity to work with you on your kitchen remodeling project and invite you to fill out our contact form or call us at 281-580-1680 for a free quote and consultation.
Our Kitchen Remodeling Services include:
- Cabinet refinishing or replacement
- Counter-tops, sinks, and faucet installation
- Flooring installation
- Lighting installation
- Much more!
The kitchen is the most frequently remodeled room of the house, and for good reason. First, it is the most popular room, “the heart of the home,” increasing its rate of wear and giving homeowners much motivation to remodel it since they will spend a lot of time in it. Second, kitchen remodeling is a wise investment in that it significantly boosts resale value and often gives you an ROI (return on investment) as high as 90%.
Why Use a Kitchen Remodeling Contractor?
While holding great promise for the homeowner, the “other side of the coin” is that kitchen remodeling is one of the most complex and expensive of all remodeling projects. Trying to tackle all that is involved in upgrading or redesigning your kitchen on your own is not feasible for most people, and hiring five or six different contractors and trying to coordinate tasks among them is a challenge in itself. The best option is generally to hire a single kitchen remodeling contractor with the wide-ranging skill sets necessary to handle the whole project and give you a quality result.
Why Choose HGF?
At Houston Granite & Flooring, we understand how to minimize the costs of a kitchen remodel while maximizing the quality, and we have extensive experience in all the trades and services associated with kitchen remodeling. While the full list of kitchen remodeling elements we can assist you with would be long indeed, some of the most common tasks we perform in this connection are as follows:
- Help with planning, design, and layout. We can make a blueprint if you wish and make structural changes as needed, such as moving/removing a wall to open up more space or building a walk-in pantry. We can also give you ideas on how to create a traditional, modern, or even 3D design style.
- Installation of floors, ceilings, and walls. We have the construction skills necessary to put up drywall and paint it, install ceiling tiles, and lay down tile, laminate, wood, or “tile wood” flooring. We can strip away the old and give all interior surfaces of your kitchen area a “facelift.”
- Assistance in selecting the best appliances. We can help you find the stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and other major appliances that best fit your needs and budget. We can also install stove hoods, exhaust fans, ceiling fans, and more to ensure your new kitchen is fully outfitted
- Design/installation of custom cabinets and countertops. A huge factor in the aesthetics and functionality of any kitchen is its cabinetry and countertop space. We will guide you in choosing from the full array of materials, sizes, colors, facades, and arrangements. We often install/renovate kitchen island waterfalls, quartz breakfast bars, behind-the-sink backsplashes, above and below-counter custom wood cabinets, and much more.
- Lighting fixtures and electrical work. We can repair old wiring/outlets or install new ones as needed. To create the perfect ambiance, we can equip your kitchen with classic or contemporary fixtures, positioned strategically over counters, tables, sinks, and cooking areas.
- Take care of all your kitchen plumbing needs. We can address leaks and clogs, replace sinks and faucets, connect dishwashers, install garbage disposals, and more. To better conserve water and lower your water bill, we can install high-efficiency faucets and tankless water heaters.
- Improve the energy efficiency of your kitchen. By installing energy-efficient, low-emissivity windows and doors, you can eliminate air leaks and lower your gas bill by 7% to 15%. By using LED lighting in your kitchen, you save on energy and gain more precise lighting control.
- Arrange for city permits and inspections. We have knowledge of state and local regulations and are familiar with the process of obtaining permits for remodeling projects. We can take that hassle out of your schedule and put it into ours.
Our Commitment to Excellence
Houston Granite and Flooring is fully equipped to handle all of your kitchen remodelings needs in a timely and customized manner. Our dedication to superior customer service and a high work ethic has earned us the respect of our clients and of others in the remodeling industry. For over 20 years, HGF has been serving Harris County and the surrounding counties with top-quality kitchen and home remodeling.
We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured General Contractor B company with decades of experience across a wide range of specific trades. While completion time will vary greatly based on job size, on average, we finish combined kitchen and bath projects in 2 to 3 weeks. We always take the time to do high-quality work, charge competitive rates, and offer a variety of in-house financing plans.
To learn more to get your free quote and initial consultation, call Houston Granite and Flooring today at 281-580-1680 or fill out our online contact form. Estimates carry with them no obligation whatsoever, so there is no risk involved in getting a quote.