Whether you’re looking for a full outdoor kitchen complete with a top-of-the-line BBQ island, a comfortable outdoor living room sheltered by a custom pergola, or just a simple fire pit for a good, old-fashioned bonfire, we can bring your visions to life with superior construction quality.
We focus on providing the best possible information, materials, and customer service so you get the most out of your investment. We also take a great deal of pride in the quality of our workmanship, and we make it a point to only work with other contractors and manufacturers who have a track record of building quality products, providing outstanding warranty support, and offering maximum value for the price.
In addition to building quality custom pieces, we offer a large selection of barbecue grills and kitchen island accessories. We truly have something for every budget and even offer a price match guarantee. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s build your outdoor lifestyle!
We appreciate the opportunity to work with you on your outdoor kitchen project and invite you to fill out our contact form or call us at 281-580-1680 for a free quote and consultation.
You’d be surprised how many outdoor kitchen builders use materials that are NOT recommended for outdoor use! With us, you can rest assured we’re using mold-proof cement boards, rust-proof coatings, and sturdy steel structures that can even withstand seismic activity.
Fire and wood belong together in a fireplace—not in your outdoor kitchen. That’s why we won’t build your kitchen with wood as many of our competitors do. Our frames are built with durable welded steel, which is never at risk of combustion.
Free consultations and estimates
Let us prove our expertise to you before you pay anything. One of our designers will be happy to come to your property and discuss your vision. We’ll then give you a to-the-penny estimate based on the options and finishes you choose.
Whether you’re looking for a simple fire pit or you want a full backyard transformation, we can do that for you! We offer outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, pergolas, pizza ovens, fire tables and much more, and we provide multiple assembly and delivery options to suit your preferences.
Design and execution within your budget
Our designers and builders respect the budget you set, and will help you find the best value for your investment. We focus on superior construction that will last a lifetime, and we work only with manufacturers who provide outstanding warranty support.
We’re a local company based right in San Jose, and we’ve been serving the Bay area for 15 years. We work with clients in Houston, Katy, Conroe, The Woodlands, and other surrounding communities.
Why Use a Kitchen Remodeling Contractor?
While holding great promise for the homeowner, the “other side of the coin” is that kitchen remodeling is one of the most complex and expensive of all remodeling projects. Trying to tackle all that is involved in upgrading or redesigning your kitchen on your own is not feasible for most people, and hiring five or six different contractors and trying to coordinate tasks among them is a challenge in itself. The best option is generally to hire a single kitchen remodeling contractor with the wide-ranging skill sets necessary to handle the whole project and give you a quality result.
Why Choose HGF?
At Houston Granite & Flooring, we understand how to minimize the costs of a kitchen remodel while maximizing the quality, and we have extensive experience in all the trades and services associated with kitchen remodeling. While the full list of kitchen remodeling elements we can assist you with would be long indeed, some of the most common tasks we perform in this connection are as follows:
- Help with planning, design, and layout. We can make a blueprint if you wish and make structural changes as needed, such as moving/removing a wall to open up more space or building a walk-in pantry. We can also give you ideas on how to create a traditional, modern, or even 3D design style.
- Installation of floors, ceilings, and walls. We have the construction skills necessary to put up drywall and paint it, install ceiling tiles, and lay down tile, laminate, wood, or “tile wood” flooring. We can strip away the old and give all interior surfaces of your kitchen area a “facelift.”
- Assistance in selecting the best appliances. We can help you find the stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and other major appliances that best fit your needs and budget. We can also install stove hoods, exhaust fans, ceiling fans, and more to ensure your new kitchen is fully outfitted
- Design/installation of custom cabinets and countertops. A huge factor in the aesthetics and functionality of any kitchen is its cabinetry and countertop space. We will guide you in choosing from the full array of materials, sizes, colors, facades, and arrangements. We often install/renovate kitchen island waterfalls, quartz breakfast bars, behind-the-sink backsplashes, above and below-counter custom wood cabinets, and much more.
- Lighting fixtures and electrical work. We can repair old wiring/outlets or install new ones as needed. To create the perfect ambiance, we can equip your kitchen with classic or contemporary fixtures, positioned strategically over counters, tables, sinks, and cooking areas.
- Take care of all your kitchen plumbing needs. We can address leaks and clogs, replace sinks and faucets, connect dishwashers, install garbage disposals, and more. To better conserve water and lower your water bill, we can install high-efficiency faucets and tankless water heaters.
- Improve the energy efficiency of your kitchen. By installing energy-efficient, low-emissivity windows and doors, you can eliminate air leaks and lower your gas bill by 7% to 15%. By using LED lighting in your kitchen, you save on energy and gain more precise lighting control.
- Arrange for city permits and inspections. We have knowledge of state and local regulations and are familiar with the process of obtaining permits for remodeling projects. We can take that hassle out of your schedule and put it into ours.
Our Commitment to Excellence
Houston Granite and Flooring is fully equipped to handle all of your kitchen remodelings needs in a timely and customized manner. Our dedication to superior customer service and a high work ethic has earned us the respect of our clients and of others in the remodeling industry. For over 20 years, HGF has been serving Harris County and the surrounding counties with top-quality kitchen and home remodeling.
We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured General Contractor B company with decades of experience across a wide range of specific trades. While completion time will vary greatly based on job size, on average, we finish combined kitchen and bath projects in 2 to 3 weeks. We always take the time to do high-quality work, charge competitive rates, and offer a variety of in-house financing plans.
To learn more to get your free quote and initial consultation, call Houston Granite and Flooring today at 281-580-1680 or fill out our online contact form. Estimates carry with them no obligation whatsoever, so there is no risk involved in getting a quote.